2019-2020 Cycle Emory and Henry

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 5:48 PM, smhascek0720 said:

Interested in applying sooner rather than later! I wouldn't mind, from the people who have visited/interviewed, what drew you into this school? Why is this program one you were excited to apply for? Just wanting to know more since I'm not from this area 🙂

I was excited about this school primarily because it was one of my top choices for undergrad, although I ended up not going there. Within the first hour of my interview day, I realized it would end up being one of my top choices. The faculty was super welcoming, and really pushed us to be ourselves and not to be nervous. They truly wanted to get to know you, and did not ask the typical questions you would expect to see at an interview, much more relaxed. If you have any specific questions feel free to DM me, but it is overall a great school!

On 11/23/2019 at 9:49 PM, Kay2018 said:

Does anyone that was accepted mind sharing their stats so we can get an idea of what they are looking for?

Overall GPA: 3.49

sceince: 3.29

around 2,500 PCE hours (mainly as a scribe)

EMT and EKG interpretation certificates 

a lot of community involvement 

one medical mission trip 

150 hours shadowing doctors & PAs 

B.S. - Bio, B.A. - Psych

• 3 weeks later...