2019-2020 cycle

I received the most life-changing and exciting phone call of my life!!! I’m in! I cannot wait to meet all of my future classmates! 

For those of you that haven’t heard back, don’t give up! This was my second time interviewing at LMU and the experience I got between rounds, I am very thankful for! It takes people sometimes 3 or more times! Just stay with your goal! Be persistent and you will accomplish anything! They said the class wasn’t full and they do accept multiple people off the waitlist. Whatever you do, don’t give up! I didn’t! 

Congrats to everyone!

Lauren

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, osperez said:

From which interview date are you asking? They said it would take about 2 weeks to hear something back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's 2 weeks for the people they deny. If you look around this board they seem to give people acceptance calls pretty quickly after interviews. And I'm referring to the Jan 23rd interview at Knoxville

16 hours ago, PANCE51 said:

I think it's 2 weeks for the people they deny. If you look around this board they seem to give people acceptance calls pretty quickly after interviews. And I'm referring to the Jan 23rd interview at Knoxville

I think that it is the Harrogate campus that is getting back to people that quickly. If you go back you can see the November Knoxville interviews they get a call two weeks later. 

Edited by allytucciarelli
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coupbroa said:

Could you tell me about the interview process?

I made a post about it earlier in the thread. I didn't want to go into details about what they asked, etc., but it gives you a good idea of how to prepare. Everyone there is very nice and it was one of the least stressful interviews I've been through. Prepare but don't stress out too much, and good luck!

• Like 1