2019-2020 cycle

1 hour ago, IMK15 said:

Got my email of acceptance to the Harrogate campus today!! Interviewed this past Friday the 6th and heard back the following Monday (today) the 9th! Really appreciated the quick turn around!

6 minutes ago, Alyssaann1 said:

I got my call of acceptance this morning for Harrogate campus! So excited 

Congrats, y'all! Can't wait to meet you! Be sure to request to be added to our Facebook page! It's called "LMU SMS PA Class of 2022" 😁

How does LMU go about verifying PCE and shadowing hours? Should I tell my supervisors that they should expect a call from them or is there a form they can fill out ?       

When I received an invitation to interview they sent me a form to fill out to verify my shadowing hours. I’m not sure about PCE hours though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested to apply to LMU-knoxville campus for the 2020 cycle. But is it worth applying now since the deadline is in 15 days and they have rolling admissions?  I couldn’t apply earlier because I hadn’t finished the minimum required patient care hours. I am at the minimum required for pretty much everything. cGPA: 3.69, GRE: 301, PCH: around 150, Shadowing: 48. Can someone share their stats so I have an idea of what is considered competitive for them? 

Thanks! 

On 12/24/2019 at 8:08 PM, Sammyy said:

I am interested to apply to LMU-knoxville campus for the 2020 cycle. But is it worth applying now since the deadline is in 15 days and they have rolling admissions?  I couldn’t apply earlier because I hadn’t finished the minimum required patient care hours. I am at the minimum required for pretty much everything. cGPA: 3.69, GRE: 301, PCH: around 150, Shadowing: 48. Can someone share their stats so I have an idea of what is considered competitive for them? 

Thanks! 

Hi! I think you have good stats; although they are rolling admissions I would just be wary that they already had 2 interviews (30 people each interview I believe) and have 60 seats available. Good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who received an invite to Harrogate campus, did you have problems receiving the email. I was informed today that I was invited back in October twice and I rechecked everything (junk/ trash, etc.) and did not find the invite. I was invited for interview on the 24th, but I also have another interview on the 24th in Nashville. I asked the Nashville school if I could reschedule my interview since I plan to attend the interview at LMU on the 24th! Excited to meet everyone! Does any one know how full the class is at this point? Good luck everyone!

Edited by Holly1483

On 1/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, osperez said:

Anyone else going on the 23rd of this month for an interview at the Knoxville campus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Yes, I will be there! I fly into the Knoxville on the afternoon of the 22nd. I would be down to meet up with anyone/everyone that is interviewing the next day. Hopefully a friend or two during the day will ease some nerves for everyone. Just shoot me a message if you want to. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cjedwards said:

Hi all! I'm from Charlotte, NC. I just received my interview invitation for feb 28th, for the Knoxville location! Does anyone has an opinion on whether having a late interview will disadvantage me? Or any tips for the interview that someone else has not stated? 

Don't worry about being at a disadvantage or not. They've invited you so that means they're interested in you. Just do your best and see if they're a right fit for you.

• Like 2