2019-2020 cycle

9 minutes ago, jessonthefarm said:

I haven't gotten a request or anything yet. I think the officers from the class above us does all that...?

I was wondering the same thing. I remember them saying to join it at the interview but idk if that meant waiting on them to send us a request 😅

also, has anyone gotten the email regarding the deposit and other info yet?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jessonthefarm said:

I haven't gotten a request or anything yet. I think the officers from the class above us does all that...?

Congratulations on your acceptance! To find the group, search “LMU SMS PA Class of 2022” on FB and request to join. They’ll add you in a day or two. 

25 minutes ago, emh2012 said:

I was wondering the same thing. I remember them saying to join it at the interview but idk if that meant waiting on them to send us a request 😅

also, has anyone gotten the email regarding the deposit and other info yet?

It took about a week to get my email but she was going on vacation so that may be different for y’all. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if LMU is still interviewing (Harrogate location)? I had an interview two years ago and was wait listed. I applied again this round and have yet to hear anything regarding rejection or interview invite.Good luck everyone! Congrats to those who have been accepted!

Best,

Lauren

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Holly1483 said:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if LMU is still interviewing (Harrogate location)? I had an interview two years ago and was wait listed. I applied again this round and have yet to hear anything regarding rejection or interview invite.Good luck everyone! Congrats to those who have been accepted!

Best,

Lauren

I think I saw somewhere that they interview all the way until January or February!

• Like 1

Hello everyone,
Best,
Lauren

I got an interview invite today for Dec 6th. So I believe so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Elisa5 said:

Congrats! Overall, how did you feel about the interview day? I have an interview on 12/6!

Thank you! Overall, I was pretty nervous because it was my first interview ever, but after the first set, I was calmer. I would suggest making friends ASAP because it was so nice being able to come back to the room after the interviews and having my "group" to talk things over with. *Shoutout to my right side front row/second row folks, woop woop!* Also, try to go to the little dinner thing the night before. You get to talk and get to know other interviewees and ask some of the current students questions. The staff seems so fun.

Edited by jessonthefarm
  • Like 2

For my fellow Knoxville interviewees, I emailed them for more info regarding the format of the interview and was told it would be "face-to-face interviews with faculty and community providers" similar to other programs, so it seems like it will be a traditional interview format with a couple panels. They said there were "other activities" like staff presentations and tours, but didn't list everything when I asked so idk if there will be essays or something else.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you all there, and congrats to everyone who got in at Harrogate!

On 11/1/2019 at 9:05 AM, mjthack said:

Got an interview at the Harrogate location for 12/6! Also interviewing at the Knoxville location 11/8 - anybody else get an invite from both programs??

I am also interviewing for the Knoxville location on the 8th. If you don't mind me asking, how are you preparing for their interview? Do you know what we'll be doing throughout the day and what the set up is like?

Hello everyone!! I will be flying in from Florida and attending interviews on 12/6!! I’m beyond excited to meet everyone and was wondering for the students who have interviewed do you have any tips?  

Also I know how stressful this time is and if anyone needs someone to talk to during it please feel free to contact me! 
I wish everyone nothing but the best of luck and congratulations to everyone who has been excepted. You are all going to do great things! 

19 hours ago, eog2b said:

I am also interviewing for the Knoxville location on the 8th. If you don't mind me asking, how are you preparing for their interview? Do you know what we'll be doing throughout the day and what the set up is like?

Hi! I've been going over common questions that I know I'll be asked for sure and making sure that I am confident and well versed in my responses so I communicate all that I want to to the interviewer. Also not trying to stress about the whole process by cramming and prepping! You get an interview in the first place because they know you can be a good fit in the program, but they just want to make sure that your vision aligns with the school's vision. Be yourself! You've been through this entire process, you've written a million supplementals, you've taken the GRE, etc. Everything that you have prepared for and wanted and dreamed about has lead you to this interview and you just really have to let your true colors shine and let them know why YOU are an asset to their program and their vision. I'll meet you this Friday! 🙂