2019-2020 cycle

That's great! I'm flying in from Tampa, FL on Thursday and staying for the weekend. How about you? 

That’s cool. I will be coming from Texas. I haven’t booked anything yet but I’m planning to come either on Wednesday or Thursday that week. Well, I’m so excited for the opportunity. See you there then!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, jessonthefarm said:

If anyone hears anything from the 10/25 interview, please post it on here! The anticipation is killing me. 😓

Girl, I am DYING. A friend of mine that got accepted at the Sept. interview said she found out the Monday following, but my friend in the program said it’ll probably be later in the week. Just some insight I’ve heard!! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Susannaa said:

Girl, I am DYING. A friend of mine that got accepted at the Sept. interview said she found out the Monday following, but my friend in the program said it’ll probably be later in the week. Just some insight I’ve heard!! 

SAME! I figured it might be later in the week....but I don't know how much longer I can take it! Haha.

Has anyone received details about the Knoxville interview format? I sent an email the other day and they said we should have received an email by yesterday or this morning with details, but I haven't heard anything yet and I hate to keep pestering them.

Edited by SalZuri

25 minutes ago, SalZuri said:

Has anyone received details about the Knoxville interview format? I sent an email the other day and they said we should have received an email by yesterday or this morning with details, but I haven't heard anything yet and I hate to keep pestering them.

Noooo haven't heard anything.... just refreshing my email every 2 minutes 🙂

I did email them a while back and they said plan from 9:00-5:30pm

Edited by mjthack