2019-2020 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Lakhdhir said:

Can anyone please share their stats who are being invited. Thanks

I feel like you shouldn't obsess over that. I did, and it did nothing but stress me out and make me feel inadequate. There are so many factors that play into the admissions process, and the stats are just a small portion of that. I feel like your personal essay is the most important thing, and none of us know each other's stories of how we got here. I think the story behind the numbers say more than just the numbers themselves. I don't remember my exact stats for everything but I will say that I have a lowish GPA (3.25), low GRE (150, 148, 4.5) (which I think says NOTHING about me as a student, but whatever), but I have 5 years of experience and a certification in surgical technology. I've shadowed two PAs, a few doctors, and I volunteer at a clinic.

If you've met the minimum requirements and you feel like you've done all you can do to better yourself as an applicant, then believe that you're good enough and hold on to the hope. Sorry for the chessiness, these were basically my feelings toward myself during this whole process. Haha. Good luck!

Edited by jessonthefarm
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi everyone! I also got invited to the October 25th interview and I was wondering if anyone knew how many seats the program is looking to fill for this class? I am trying to estimate it from the PANCE information on the website, but the number of test takers vary from each class so I was wondering if anyone knew an exact number. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrh32436 said:

Hi everyone! I also got invited to the October 25th interview and I was wondering if anyone knew how many seats the program is looking to fill for this class? I am trying to estimate it from the PANCE information on the website, but the number of test takers vary from each class so I was wondering if anyone knew an exact number. Thanks!

Their class size is 96 students.