2019-2020 cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 5:21 PM, geedle said:

Hi! I am also a reapplicant this cycle. Submitted CASPA May 14; got confirmation email that supplemental was received on May 16. Good luck to everyone!

I got an email that they received my supplemental as well, however, they have not cashed in my payment for it yet! This is for the knoxville location. Did the same happen to you?

On 7/23/2019 at 11:28 AM, NPthePA2018 said:

Hi! I'm currently in the class of 2021 and would love to help in any way I can!

If you have any questions about LMU, the interview process, or PA school in general, please feel free to send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. I will also be at some of the upcoming interviews so I look forward to meeting you guys soon! 

do you have any insight on when the interview offers begin happening? 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They had sent this “We will not begin interviews until the end of September and will continue to interview through February to fill the Class of 2023.” 

18 hours ago, emh2012 said:

Does anyone know if there are any more interview dates or have they all been sent out? Has anyone gotten a rejection email or do they normally send them out after the class is filled?

• Like 1