Re Courses in progress

I am doing a Summer semester Biochemistry course. If I send my college transcript right now, Biochem will be "in-progress", so does CASPA still verify my transcript? Do I ask the college to send another transcript after I've completed Biochem? I'm so confused on what the procedure is, can someone advice pls.

CASPA will verify your grades one time only. So if you submit now, your Biochem grade will not be factored into your gpa’s in the CASPA application. So, only you can decide if you need this grade to boost your gpa or not. If you don’t need this gpa right now for anything in particular for CASPA, submit your transcripts and application with Biochem “in progress “ and then when you are done with the class and have your grade, go back into CASPA and update the grade and change the “in progress” to completed. And, resend the new transcript to CASPA. This grade will then be available for programs to look at, but the grade will not be factored into your verified grades.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 10:31 PM, Janie55 said:

CASPA will verify your grades one time only. So if you submit now, your Biochem grade will not be factored into your gpa’s in the CASPA application. So, only you can decide if you need this grade to boost your gpa or not. If you don’t need this gpa right now for anything in particular for CASPA, submit your transcripts and application with Biochem “in progress “ and then when you are done with the class and have your grade, go back into CASPA and update the grade and change the “in progress” to completed. And, resend the new transcript to CASPA. This grade will then be available for programs to look at, but the grade will not be factored into your verified grades.

Thank you!