Is PANCE True to the Blueprint Topics?

I'm not sure if this is an appropriate question to ask or not, but during my studies in PA school we ran into things like schistosomiasis.  As I'm preparing to take the PANCE soon, does the  2019 blueprint mean those are the only possible topics we could be tested on? Because there is a heading of "Parasitic Diseases" on the blueprint, and schistosomiasis doesn't fall under any of that. I guess my question is, if something( whatever it may be) is not listed there, then is it safe to say that it won't be on the exam? I've attached a screenshot of the portion of the blueprint I am referring to as well as the link to the blueprint from the NCCPA.

https://prodcmsstoragesa.blob.core.windows.net/uploads/files/PANCEBlueprint.pdf

Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 1.28.34 AM.png

I think it’s safe to say that the blueprint is a solid, fairly exhaustive, guide, however I believe that I read somewhere that this is meant to be a guide only, and that there may be questions about disease states not listed in the blueprint.   

• Upvote 1