Did anyone hear back from 9/16 interview? Its been more than a week so I'm assuming the worst lol

Didn't even get a response from a thank you email I sent to my interviewer... which is sorta rude? 

Edited by sk8160

15 minutes ago, sk8160 said:

Did anyone hear back from 9/16 interview? Its been more than a week so I'm assuming the worst lol

Didn't even get a response from a thank you email I sent to my interviewer... which is sorta rude? 

I’m in the same boat as you. No reply email. No email on acceptance or rejection

1 minute ago, PAgirl1997 said:

I’m in the same boat as you. No reply email. No email on acceptance or rejection

gahh the waiting game is rough. Thanks for the response though ! 

Good luck

40 minutes ago, PAgirl1997 said:

Has anyone heard back?

Nope! They did emphasize though at the end of my interview that we probably will not hear back until the Spring.

1 minute ago, Pava18 said:

Nope! They did emphasize though at the end of my interview that we probably will not hear back until the Spring.

Me too! But some people on this forum heard back after a week or two. I wonder why we are waiting for so long. When did you interview @Pava18 ?

To those who were offered interviews, Congrats! Are any of you willing to share your stats?

I applied to this program about a month ago but haven't heard anything at all.

Any insight would be helpful, thanks!

17 minutes ago, Ann0916 said:

Hello. I have an interview tomorrow (10/16)! Super nervous! I was CASPA verified on June 11th. 

Good luck!!!!! I had my interview 9/16. Still waiting to hear back. Do let us know if they say when they will be releasing the decisions please! 🙂 

1 hour ago, Ann0916 said:

Hello. I have an interview tomorrow (10/16)! Super nervous! I was CASPA verified on June 11th. 

Same! I have an interview tomorrow @ 9am. Super Nervous ! Where are you coming from? Good Luck to you.

11 hours ago, PAgirl1997 said:

Good luck!!!!! I had my interview 9/16. Still waiting to hear back. Do let us know if they say when they will be releasing the decisions please! 🙂 

I'll try and find out today! I have it at 11am. Mix of excited and nervous since this is one of my top schools. From what I hear from this forum the interview is not bad? Only a half hour? I've been on two other interviews one was 3 hours one was 4 hours so it would be nice if this was shorter!

11 hours ago, raazk10 said:

Same! I have an interview tomorrow @ 9am. Super Nervous ! Where are you coming from? Good Luck to you.

Hey that's awesome congrats on the invite and good luck! I live about an hour away from campus on Long Island.

5 hours ago, Ann0916 said:

I'll try and find out today! I have it at 11am. Mix of excited and nervous since this is one of my top schools. From what I hear from this forum the interview is not bad? Only a half hour? I've been on two other interviews one was 3 hours one was 4 hours so it would be nice if this was shorter!

Yes! 30 mins max. Sorry for late response! Hope it went well! Let us know 🙂 

8 hours ago, KenM95 said:

Does anyone know if there are seats available still? 

I believe so. they are still interviewing applicants. 

Just updating you guys on my interview last Wednesday. Went well! I got interviewed by two professors (both PA-Cs). I was scheduled for 11am, checked in at 10:15am, they took me in at 10:30am, and I was out by 10:55am. Park in the back of the building even though it says permit only on all the signs (they wave that rule because of the interviews so don't circle the building 5 times like me looking for street parking haha). I'm sending a thank you email to my interviewers (they gave me their business cards) tonight. I do need your opinions however. Should I send them both an individual email or send the same email to the both of them. If anyone could give me some input that would be great! 😊

1 hour ago, MannyPA94 said:

I heard back today with an acceptance!!!! I interviewed 9/27 ! 

Congrats! I am going to PM you. 

Congrats to everyone interviewing and getting acceptances! Heard back with an acceptance today too and I was wondering for those who just heard back if you think you are going to accept the offer? I'm heavily debating since I'm still waiting to hear back from 5 other schools and am curious how accepted students are going about making the decision to choose this school. Any advice and opinions would be great to hear.

• Upvote 1