Hello! I want to apply to this school and was wondering if anyone (current student or those applying) tell me what  attracted them to this school. I did my undergrad in Cleveland but have never visited Findlay so wanted to know more about the school besides what is on their website. Good luck to everyone applying!

On 8/23/2019 at 9:35 AM, Karney3 said:

Received an email today to come visit and check out the campus to learn more about their program. Anyone else attending? 

I have not!

On 8/23/2019 at 12:35 PM, Karney3 said:

Received an email today to come visit and check out the campus to learn more about their program. Anyone else attending? 

I received the same email. I don't live in the area, but would go if it is a requirement. Does anyone know?

2 hours ago, Sadie01xx said:

I received the same email. I don't live in the area, but would go if it is a requirement. Does anyone know?

I don’t think it’s a requirement since it’s their graduate day with all their programs. I live 90 mins away so I will probably attend it. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I came across this event that will take place on 9/28/19 and I wanted to share the link. U of F will be one of the ones in attendance (among a few other local ones)!

It could be a GREAT way to get your questions answered, or find out how you can improve your application for future cycles, and network with other pre-PAs, PA-S, and PA-Cs in the area. 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/thepac-takes-detroit-tickets-70091765357

Best of luck to everyone this cycle!

i emailed the program director and asked her for my position in the current cycle. she is waiting to hear back from the first batch and then she’ll offer me the 11/2 interview! 

3 hours ago, brynt said:

i emailed the program director and asked her for my position in the current cycle. she is waiting to hear back from the first batch and then she’ll offer me the 11/2 interview! 

Were you previously on an interview wait list? Or did you email the director because you had not yet heard anything? 

17 minutes ago, Hl0914 said:

Were you previously on an interview wait list? Or did you email the director because you had not yet heard anything? 

I emailed because I had not heard anything. The interviews are in weighted batches, but she told me that I have a highly ranked application that would be rolled into the first set of interviews by the end of the week. 

20 hours ago, brynt said:

I emailed because I had not heard anything. The interviews are in weighted batches, but she told me that I have a highly ranked application that would be rolled into the first set of interviews by the end of the week. 

Who did you email if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me if needed

1 hour ago, Hl0914 said:

Who did you email if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me if needed

i just emailed the admissions. i received an email back within a few days. i just asked about my application status at the time. 

4 hours ago, brynt said:

i just emailed the admissions. i received an email back within a few days. i just asked about my application status at the time. 

what day did you submit your application? 

2 hours ago, Hl0914 said:

what day did you submit your application? 

I was verified on CASPA late May, and submitted my supplemental mid-June. 

officially interviewing on the 2nd! admissions told me they fill half of the seats after the first round- fingers crossed and good luck!

On 10/17/2019 at 4:00 PM, emccoskey said:

I will be attending on the 2nd as well! Does anyone know what their MMI is like? 

i heard that there are 6 separate interviews, but she couldn’t disclose the rest!

best of luck and i will see you there 🙂

• Upvote 1