PANCE was difficult

Hi all

I took the PANCE yesterday after 2 weeks of board prep in school and 1 week of studying/practice questions alone and i found the PANCE to be difficult! Now all i can think about is the stupid questions I got wrong and it's really freaking me out. I scored 81-90 on my EORs (most were 85), on the last packrat I scored in the 140s (without studying). I do decently on rosh review, i practiced with some old packrat exams, and I bought some rosh boost exams and the NCCPA practice PANCE. I guess i'm looking for validation that other people found some of the questions really random and not at all what they studied? I feel bad because looking back if I had studied more it really would not have crossed my mind to study stuff so random/vague. I just really didnt expect to feel this way.

I wouldn't worry about it. I remember when back when I took my PANCE, a lot of my classmates felt they failed, but they all ended up passing. I recently took the PANRE and thought there were some really random questions too. 

Also realize that the PANCE/PANRE questions are not all weighed equally (per their website) and some questions don't count towards your score (they are just test questions they are using for future exams).

I would say just keep yourself preoccupied with something else in the interim it takes for your results to come back.

• 3 weeks later...