ll9001

2019-2020 Application Cycle

Received an acceptance call earlier today as well!!  Congrats to everyone who has heard back and good luck to everyone waiting to hear!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Medic1530 said:

Just received my interview invite. Couldn’t be more excited!

Can I ask when you submitted and when your app was sent for review?

I submitted my app on 8/26/19.  I received an e-mail the same day saying: “Our Admissions Committee has completed a preliminary review of your application and have determined that all documents have been received in order for it to be fully reviewed.”

Hope that helps. 

I was invited to interview on Nov. 1. 🙂 I was wondering if I could ask any current students questions (or others who have interviewed). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To the ones who have been accepted have y’all received an email on how to pay the deposit?

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!! Stay positive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Bridgetn91 I know they had some technical difficulties with their official admissions emails going out but I received mine last week with instructions on how to pay the deposit. If you haven't already, you should email them. They're very responsive and helpful!

Just received an interview invite for November 22nd! Super excited because I was not expecting to even get an interview! 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:12 PM, youngbreezy said:

I was invited to interview on Nov. 1. 🙂 I was wondering if I could ask any current students questions (or others who have interviewed). 

I will be interviewing tomorrow on Nov 1 too. Good luck to us both!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jule924298 said:

I will be interviewing tomorrow on Nov 1 too. Good luck to us both!

I decided to give up my interview since I already accepted a seat in a program, but good luck to you! 🎃

Received a call this morning was taken off the waitlist and accepted a spot! SO EXCITED. Don’t give up, this was my third year applying. 

• Like 2