Current PA student in Cohort 2021

FIRST YEAR STUDENT HERE!

Hey guys! I know interviews are super stressful, but just hang in there! Hard work pays off, and you will end up where you are supposed to be. 

Our class has a Instagram account and will be posting tips and tricks as well as doing some Q&As for the interview and application season, because trust me, we ALL know how you guys are feeling and it can be so overwhelming. It will be general information, so it will help with everyone applying to any school! We also post little shoutouts about current students, faculty and what we are up to as a school, so you can get a glimpse into our daily lives. 

Follow us at: su_pas_intraining

Good luck everyone! We are SO excited to meet you guys at interviews! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys!

I received notice that I was waitlisted, I interviewed late July! I haven't started on my background check at all because I was REALLY tight for cash and thought that I could do it after a formal acceptance. That was a HUGE mistake. 

Does anyone here know how many students are waitlisted? Also for those of you accepted, how much time do they give you before you have to put down the deposit?