Annual answer to “Why do we put up with this...”

No pics, but here is why:

Retire in 5.5 years, at age 55, with a million in retirement (+ military retirement), a million in real estate (including a paid for dream house/property), then work to play & travel.

5.5 more years of the view from SAS's window....then the payoff.

Time to get up for 12 hr night shift....

• Upvote 1

Yes, thanks for the beautiful pictures of the big H but I noticed you forgot to show all PA's your horrible .......FARMERS TAN!  

Oh my god there it is...I said it.  (wretch...)

LOL seriously, have a wonderful time....like all PA's who work hard, you have earned it and deserve it!  😄 

• Upvote 2

Probably pulled those pics off of the internet.  We need some kind of proof you are actually there.  How about a photo of you in your speedo, with today's date written in the sand?  🤣

Have a great time.

You stay on your oceanfront lanai, look at the beauty, and avoid the direct sunshine. Did I mention that you have your wife/cabana woman bring you a nice cool drink while you’re enjoying the beauty? My hemp hat will protect my follicularly challenged scalp. Next thing you know someone will tell me I’ll get hepatic encephalitis from my beverages, though I am suffering from some GERD for reasons unknown. ral, I’m not bringing your new vehicle home to you now.

Ahh, morning yoga class while on a board. I’m feeling relaxed just watching them.

d7e9a94477c81b4bff2af7a488560862.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I hear ya! The job can be tough but it's got its perks!

I just got back from a medical mission in Costa Rica. Took my 16 yr old daughter and had the best Father's day there while working for free seeing patients! Had to put up with a setting like this:8ed24c2952961c4f3ed4223a34f938ed.jpg36007cdeabbfa4622e6bff196b742832.jpg8f0e8fc6b32d72b67e3602babc8eb0c1.jpgaa26b2f5a96db8fad5b9e4fef0fe54f7.jpg96d3df6dcf4dd1984a277717572ae089.jpg2167958cd2b3ba2f27d8575c06f8cbc0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1