For those who have interviewed, what time were you finished? I will be driving from Orlando and trying to figure out if I should plan to drive home after or stay the night. 

On 10/11/2019 at 8:13 PM, clairegrace880 said:

Has anyone heard back yet after interviewing? 

I also interviewed September 25th and haven’t heard back yet. Does your online application still say “ready for review”?

7 hours ago, agu17 said:

I interview on the 7th too and have not heard anything 

I am in the same boat. I heard they sent the last interview decisions out in the mail instead of email so be on the lookout there. Hopefully we will all know soon!

18 hours ago, Ashby said:

Has anyone spoken to faculty/staff about the delay or about when we may hear back? 

I called them last Tuesday and the Ms. Peggy said that she was "waiting on the official papers from Dr. Elam." 

23 hours ago, stressedstudent said:

Just got an acceptance email !!!!

Congrats! I am interviewing on Monday, November 4. Do you have any tips such as interview layout, etc?

On 10/30/2019 at 11:56 PM, Ashby said:

SAME!!!

Same here! Do we know anything about a Facebook page or something for accepted students? 

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 8:21 PM, agu17 said:

Same here! Do we know anything about a Facebook page or something for accepted students? 

Yes! What is your name? I can add you.