• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can submit the application while still waiting on your LORs to be received. However, your application will not be considered complete and you won't get an interview until everything (transcripts,

Thanks! My interview is for August 23rd. My stats are a bit unusual, probably not the best benchmark. GPA 3.95 Science GPA 4.0 GRE 309 PCE 1800 hours EMT/Advanced EMT Shadowin

I'm interviewing on Friday too, looking forward to meeting ya'll! @RSkillen@kaley

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Medic2PA21
      Figured I would go ahead and start this because I am bored and we are only a month out from the application opening!! Whoop whoop!!
    • By als20
      Figured I would go ahead and start a new thread for the newest cycle! T-minus 12 days!!! 🙂 
    • By HumbleSauce
      Hello all,

I am attempting to prophylactically treat any confusion that may arise due to GRU changing the name of the university again. As of today, GRU will now be called Augusta University. I hope this clears up any discrepancy that may arise. I cannot deny nor confirm this going down better with A1 sauce or any prior Australian influence, but it could be gold.
      Good day,

HS

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More