2019-2020 Applications

I’ve had my application “ready for review” since August 5, but earliest available CASPer was August 20! I know the website says it takes up to three weeks for scores to be sent, but has anyone found that their scores sent a little sooner? I’m concerned my application won’t be reviewed until the Casper results are in. Good luck to everyone, we all know how stressful this process can be but it will be worth it eventually!

Does anyone know exactly which Social science prerequisite classes qualify where it says: “Group Process & Social Problems?”

I contacted admissions and they said they couldn’t evaluate my transcripts for me which is not what I was seeking. My question is very general.. at least I think  so  

I just want to know what kind of classes fall under those categories? My guess is Psychology and Sociology but I find the way that it worded to be vague. 

0F6882FA-A01C-442A-BE54-2A36885ECC08.jpeg

On 8/27/2019 at 2:54 PM, KFoss28 said:

I’ve had my application “ready for review” since August 5, but earliest available CASPer was August 20! I know the website says it takes up to three weeks for scores to be sent, but has anyone found that their scores sent a little sooner? I’m concerned my application won’t be reviewed until the Casper results are in. Good luck to everyone, we all know how stressful this process can be but it will be worth it eventually!

During my interview they asked how many of us had already taken the CASPer and mentioned that they hadn’t received the scores yet, so I don’t think that will hold them up from offering you an interview!

3 minutes ago, alisaabeth said:

During my interview they asked how many of us had already taken the CASPer and mentioned that they hadn’t received the scores yet, so I don’t think that will hold them up from offering you an interview!

Thank you!! What a relief. Congrats on the interview! When did you submit if you don’t mind me asking?

5 minutes ago, KFoss28 said:

Thank you!! What a relief. Congrats on the interview! When did you submit if you don’t mind me asking?

Of course! This process is stressful, so I’ll help other people any time I can!

I submitted 2 days after it opened! They had some technology problems the first day or so so I submitted as soon as I could. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Kc2020 said:

I received a letter in the mail that said "preliminary evaluation" and listed courses on my transcript and Augusta's calculation of my GPA and math/science GPA. Did anyone else receive this? Does it mean anything?

I got this as well. I saw in previous years people received this as well. I heard it’s the way that the school tells you if you meet all of the course requirements. 

• 2 weeks later...