Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’ve had my application “ready for review” since August 5, but earliest available CASPer was August 20! I know the website says it takes up to three weeks for scores to be sent, but has anyone found that their scores sent a little sooner? I’m concerned my application won’t be reviewed until the Casper results are in. Good luck to everyone, we all know how stressful this process can be but it will be worth it eventually!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KFoss28 I'm in the exact same boat as you, I applied beginning of August and took Casper August 20th, still pending results. I read somewhere that they came in earlier for someone on another PA forum but I think they wont review our applications until it is in 😕  unless anyone has had a different experience?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know exactly which Social science prerequisite classes qualify where it says: “Group Process & Social Problems?”

I contacted admissions and they said they couldn’t evaluate my transcripts for me which is not what I was seeking. My question is very general.. at least I think  so  

I just want to know what kind of classes fall under those categories? My guess is Psychology and Sociology but I find the way that it worded to be vague. 

0F6882FA-A01C-442A-BE54-2A36885ECC08.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2019 at 2:54 PM, KFoss28 said:

I’ve had my application “ready for review” since August 5, but earliest available CASPer was August 20! I know the website says it takes up to three weeks for scores to be sent, but has anyone found that their scores sent a little sooner? I’m concerned my application won’t be reviewed until the Casper results are in. Good luck to everyone, we all know how stressful this process can be but it will be worth it eventually!

During my interview they asked how many of us had already taken the CASPer and mentioned that they hadn’t received the scores yet, so I don’t think that will hold them up from offering you an interview!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, alisaabeth said:

During my interview they asked how many of us had already taken the CASPer and mentioned that they hadn’t received the scores yet, so I don’t think that will hold them up from offering you an interview!

Thank you!! What a relief. Congrats on the interview! When did you submit if you don’t mind me asking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KFoss28 said:

Thank you!! What a relief. Congrats on the interview! When did you submit if you don’t mind me asking?

Of course! This process is stressful, so I’ll help other people any time I can!

 

I submitted 2 days after it opened! They had some technology problems the first day or so so I submitted as soon as I could. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else received an interview invite? I heard from an alum that they should be sending out more interview invites around September 1st. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received a letter in the mail that said "preliminary evaluation" and listed courses on my transcript and Augusta's calculation of my GPA and math/science GPA. Did anyone else receive this? Does it mean anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kc2020 said:

I received a letter in the mail that said "preliminary evaluation" and listed courses on my transcript and Augusta's calculation of my GPA and math/science GPA. Did anyone else receive this? Does it mean anything?

I got this as well. I saw in previous years people received this as well. I heard it’s the way that the school tells you if you meet all of the course requirements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 5:29 PM, alisaabeth said:

I'm interviewing on Friday too, looking forward to meeting ya'll! @RSkillen@kaley

Have any of y’all heard anything? My status changed to decision made last Friday but i still haven’t heard or received anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mbaima13 said:

Have any of y’all heard anything? My status changed to decision made last Friday but i still haven’t heard or received anything

I’m on the waitlist!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 7:49 PM, mbaima13 said:

Congrats!! They said so many people got in off the waitlist. When did you hear? And was it by call or letter? 

Sorry, I just saw this! It was by letter on 9/11!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2019 at 11:59 AM, A0222 said:

Do you think they are still inviting people to interview? My application status still says ready for review...

My application still says ready for review as well. I imagine they are still inviting for interviews as we have not even made it to the applications deadline yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 7:03 PM, mbaima13 said:

Have any of y’all heard anything? My status changed to decision made last Friday but i still haven’t heard or received anything

I just saw this, but I received an email about a week and a half after the interview with an acceptance! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kaley said:

I just saw this, but I received an email about a week and a half after the interview with an acceptance! 

Congrats! when did you apply?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also got an interview invite for next week. I asked to reschedule and will be interviewing on October 30th. I hope someone is able to take my spot Monday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By jordanstudent2323
      Figured I would go ahead and start a new thread for the newest cycle! T-minus 12 days!!! 🙂 
    • By HumbleSauce
      Hello all,
       
        I am attempting to prophylactically treat any confusion that may arise due to GRU changing the name of the university again. As of today, GRU will now be called Augusta University. I hope this clears up any discrepancy that may arise. I cannot deny nor confirm this going down better with A1 sauce or any prior Australian influence, but it could be gold.
      Good day,
       
      HS
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More