Baldwin Wallace Program 2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 5:08 PM, pastudent908 said:

I got accepted as well but haven't heard of any group! Maybe we should start one? I think it would be nice to get to know some people before the Spring!

I have some of the current students emails and will send them a message to see if there is one. If not we can certainly start our own from students here and maybe let the program know about it.

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2019 at 5:47 PM, FuturePA1820 said:

I have some of the current students emails and will send them a message to see if there is one. If not we can certainly start our own from students here and maybe let the program know about it.

They said that there isn't currently a facebook group for accepted students but that they usually send the final class list out in February/March after the 2nd deposits are completed.  

• Upvote 1

On 11/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, SSB04 said:

Does anyone know if any further interviews are planned? Or all the seats have already been filled? 

I know that they give everyone who has applied by their deadline the same consideration so that those applying near the end of the cycle should have an equal chance of getting in, despite it being a rolling admissions program. I don't know when their last interview is scheduled for though.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...