Baldwin Wallace Program 2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all!

Just checking in to see if anyone else has received a supplemental? I got the confirmation email in June and haven't heard anything after... just thinking they might not be interested after all as they don't send out rejections till the end of their process?

Thanks and goodluck to everyone!

9 hours ago, pa5991 said:

Hi all!

Just checking in to see if anyone else has received a supplemental? I got the confirmation email in June and haven't heard anything after... just thinking they might not be interested after all as they don't send out rejections till the end of their process?

I am in the same situation like you. Submitted my application in end of May and didn’t hear anything so far. But I know few ppl who submitted their supplemental already. 

We have got no option except waiting !!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SSB04 said:

I am in the same situation like you. Submitted my application in end of May and didn’t hear anything so far. But I know few ppl who submitted their supplemental already. 

We have got no option except waiting !!

Well I hope we both hear something soon!!! 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, pa5991 said:

Hi all!

Hey! I received the supplemental in July! I hope you hear soon!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I applied late last year (early October) and was asked to submit my supplemental about a week after I was verified. I was rejected in late March. This year, I reapplied in early June and still haven’t heard anything. It seems odd because I’m technically more qualified this year than last year due to more PCE, PA shadowing and no outstanding prerequisite courses. I guess it just goes to show how every cycle is different. Hopefully we’ll hear something soon!

12 minutes ago, xomk08 said:

I applied late last year (early October) and was asked to submit my supplemental about a week after I was verified. I was rejected in late March. This year, I reapplied in early June and still haven’t heard anything. It seems odd because I’m technically more qualified this year than last year due to more PCE, PA shadowing and no outstanding prerequisite courses. I guess it just goes to show how every cycle is different. Hopefully we’ll hear something soon!

From ur previous experience, do u have any idea if the supplemental application is not asked early after ur CASPA is verified; are there still chances to be selected for submitting  ur supplemental and interview later ?

On 9/21/2019 at 9:52 PM, SSB04 said:

From ur previous experience, do u have any idea if the supplemental application is not asked early after ur CASPA is verified; are there still chances to be selected for submitting  ur supplemental and interview later ?

I’m not sure, that’s what I was confused about. Last year, they asked for my supplemental so soon after I submitted. But I was never offered an interview. This year, I was verified early but still have not heard anything. I’m hoping there are still chances to receive an interview. We will see. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 3:44 PM, Rnovak said:

Let me know how the interview goes 😀

It went very well. The faculty is very kind and ensured that you are relaxed and feel comfortable. They really just want to get to know you! The school is amazing, I’m hoping to hear back soon! They said they give an equal chance to all applicants, so even if you interview in December you have as equal of a chance to get in as if you interviewed in October. Hope all is going well for you!!

• Upvote 1