University of Dayton 2019-2020 Cycle

On 7/21/2019 at 12:23 PM, Karney3 said:

Nothing yet. I went to their Info session and they said they don't start sending out their first interview invites until August. 

Late August? 

14 hours ago, paXproper said:

Do you mean you received interview invite for 10/4? 

sorry should have clarified! I was notified that I would be getting an interview on 9/4 but they still have to contact me to set up  date

Yes, I got my interview date this Tuesday. Apparently the secretary, Amy Kidwell, was out sick for multiple days which is why they are behind. They also put you on an interview date with similar applicants so it takes time to match large groups of people for each interview.

Is there anyone else to contact besides Amy about pre-requisite information as I have emailed her and left her a voicemail but still haven't heard back. I want to submit my application so it gets processed in time but noone is responding to my questions. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks

On 10/4/2019 at 1:59 PM, NathanSaruriPA87 said:

Is there anyone else to contact besides Amy about pre-requisite information as I have emailed her and left her a voicemail but still haven't heard back. I want to submit my application so it gets processed in time but noone is responding to my questions. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks

It took her about 2-3 weeks to respond to my email.