SheriSAN

Trine University 2019-2020

Has anyone from the first interview (September 14th)  received an acceptance phone call yet? I am just a little concerned because they said we would hear back Monday. I know in the past they have been very good at getting out acceptance phone calls the following Monday after interviews.

18 minutes ago, PA20192020Indiana said:

I interviewed in the first round this past weekend (9/14) and haven’t heard anything back yet. They said hopefully Monday but for sure before Wednesday. Has anyone else heard anything yet? 

Okay, thanks for the reply! Ya I guess I should give them a little more time! They respond quicker than most schools anyway! I just really like this program!

Just got a call that I got accepted!!! So grateful for this opportunity! Hopefully everyone else hears good news also! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I interviewed this past Saturday and got my acceptance call Monday afternoon!

I’m looking forward to meeting you guys again and going through the next 2 years of school together!

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 1:36 PM, PAGene said:

Just got a call that I got accepted!!! So grateful for this opportunity! Hopefully everyone else hears good news also! 

Congratulations on your acceptance! Can I know when you applied and what your stats are please if you don't mind sharing? Do you think it is too late to apply?

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for the class 2022 made? I know it's early but I'm excited and want to get to know people! I wouldn't mind making one.....

hey yall didn't know this thread was a thing! but I have been accepted too! I am seriously so excited!! this school is my top choice :) I was wait listed last year. cant wait to enjoy this journey with ya folks!!