Xavier University 2019-2020 Cycle

10 hours ago, MCDREAMY said:

Got my acceptance!!

Does anyone know when the accreditation is supposed to go through?

Also, I’m from out of state so any advice on the area, where to live, etc would be much appreciated! 

We created a group me, if you like to join. You will probably get more info and a quicker response 

49 minutes ago, pinkpearl0995 said:

I was accepted, however I accepted a seat to another program. So they may take someone off wait list. Best of luck to everyone, accepted, wait listed and rejected. 😀😀😀😀 Dont give up keep trying!!!

They haven’t heard back from the arc-pa yet though right? And do you mind if I ask where you accepted? 

The acceptance letter read, "pending provisional accreditation" it was not a promise of accreditation.

What would be the reason they could not announce? Xavier/Ochsner did a huge press release in announcing the creation of the program.  If they got accreditation, there would have a been a big announcement and party.  The silence is concerning here.

Edited by PAhopeful2022

2 minutes ago, PAhopeful2022 said:

The acceptance letter read, "pending provisional accreditation" it was not a promise of accreditation.

My friend was worried about that too, but called and spoke to someone who said that they couldn't make any announcements until they received the formal accreditation letter. She told me that didn't sound like a program who wasn't getting accredited. After that, she accepted. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, paworld0704 said:

My friend was worried about that too, but called and spoke to someone who said that they couldn't make any announcements until they received the formal accreditation letter. She told me that didn't sound like a program who wasn't getting accredited. After that, she accepted. 

I wish the best for your friend.  It would be a shame if they continue to lead people on like this.