Supplemental Prerequisite Questions

Does anyone know how to properly document your prerequisite classes that you took labs in? When you provide all of your information about the class you took and select your grade you received it allows you to state if you took a lab with it, but when you click "Yes" it does not give you an option to indicate what letter grade you received within the lab. I don't know how to state what lab grades I received in almost all of the prerequisite classes. Also with the medical terminology class I took that at the university I went to and received a letter grade not a certificate, so when it ask if the class is certified and I select "Yes" it asks for a pdf file of the certificate and not what grade I received. Any suggestions on how to document all of this in the supplemental would be amazing!

I wondered about this too. My chemistry courses list the lab separately, but my bio courses combine the lab and lecture grade.  I personally think it's fair to combine the two grades and put that grade. I don't see it as a misrepresentation, but I also reached out, just in case. 

37 minutes ago, KhaliaB said:

I wondered about this too. My chemistry courses list the lab separately, but my bio courses combine the lab and lecture grade.  I personally think it's fair to combine the two grades and put that grade. I don't see it as a misrepresentation, but I also reached out, just in case. 

Spoke too soon. I just got a reply from admissions to put the lecture grade and simply select 'yes' for the lab option.

On 7/3/2019 at 8:11 AM, KhaliaB said:

Spoke too soon. I just got a reply from admissions to put the lecture grade and simply select 'yes' for the lab option.

Bummer!! How are they going to know what our lab grades are and I hope they factor that into the GPA they are going to calculate for our prerequisites! All of my labs were separate grades. 

3 hours ago, KhaliaB said:

Yea, all my chem (General and Organic) had separate labs. But my biology labs are combined.

so what did you put for the hours? I didnt know if I should combine my 1 hour lab credit with all of my classes or I should just put 3 hours which is what you receive if you just took the class and not the lab.

So I didn't put in my lab hours. I wanted to but was told specifically by the admissions rep who emailed me not to enter it. I posed the question something like, "since my lab hours are separate, should I combine the two grades to show one course, or just enter the lecture grade?" She responded with, "Just enter the lecture grade, do not combine."