I am applying here too! CASPA verified on 6/20/2019. Link for secondary app e-mailed to me on 6/26/2019. Then secondary app submitted on 7/2/2019. Good luck everyone!

Edited by silverfrost
Added some more info.

Received an interview invite this afternoon and scheduled for 9/12! Hope to see some of you there 🙂

On 8/14/2019 at 9:23 PM, Gabpa said:

Received an interview invite this afternoon and scheduled for 9/12! Hope to see some of you there 🙂

when was your supplemental received?

Received an interview for an invite today! Only thing is I tried signing up and it appears there are no available interview dates on their calendar. Looks like a possible technical error. Anyone else having trouble seeing the available dates? (I plan on calling them tomorrow.)

This was fixed by next day and I was able to schedule for 10/3!

Edited by silverfrost

5 hours ago, mjacobs7 said:

when was your supplemental received?

My supplemental app was received on 7/15!

Edited by Gabpa

Hey all,

Current first year student here at upstate. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll answer what I can! I was in your shoes not so long ago and I remember how agonizing the process is. Best of luck!

21 hours ago, PDF1996 said:

Hey all,

Current first year student here at upstate. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll answer what I can! I was in your shoes not so long ago and I remember how agonizing the process is. Best of luck!

Hi! Do you mind sharing your stats with us? 

Wondering if applying is too late at this point.

On 9/5/2019 at 5:13 PM, PDF1996 said:

Hey all,

Hi! Do you know around how many students Upstate will select to interview/the # of total applicants? Thanks!

21 hours ago, PAgirl5 said:

Hi! Do you know around how many students Upstate will select to interview/the # of total applicants? Thanks!

we have 35 seats each year! 1200 applicants last year, around 600 interviewed!

• Like 2

On 9/6/2019 at 2:15 PM, kkim916 said:

Hi! Do you mind sharing your stats with us? 

Wondering if applying is too late at this point.

I submitted in early June of my senior year of college. I was a patient care tech at albany medical for a year and a half, so about 1900 hours. I also was president of some campus clubs. I shadowed with a PA in ENT for 120 hours. My overall gpa was a 3.87 and my science was a 3.8. i scored about 60th percentile on the GRE. I'm also from a rural small town which helped me significantly. Upstate prides themselves on taking small town kids and educating them before ideally returning them to rural and medically underserved areas. If you're from a small town definitely try to play that up a bit!

6 minutes ago, PAgirl5 said:

Has anyone else not heard back from upstate regarding an interview invite/rejection??

I still haven't heard anything.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 10:42 AM, mjacobs7 said:

Any news from the interview last week?

I interviewed on 10/3 and have not heard any news yet. :0