Jump to content

UK trained PA working in USA

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew if a UK trained PA could work in the USA and what process it would entail.

If not, I was wondering if anybody knew about any related jobs?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not possible to work clinically in the US unless they completed an ARC-PA accredited program and passed the PANCE. There are a handful of UK PAs around the US working in PA education. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More