PA student in search of emergency medicine rotations

Hi everyone!

I am a 2nd year PA student attending Midwestern University in Phoenix, AZ about to start my clinical rotations. Our program wants us to set up our own rotations for our 9th and final rotation and I would love to do my elective in emergency medicine. Are there are doctors or PAs working in the ED that would be open to taking on a student for 6 weeks?

A little bit about me - I was born and raised in Washington state, spending most of my time backpacking, playing soccer, doing Crossfit, mountain biking, and windsurfing. Then I  went to Western Washington University and majored in Kinesiology with minors in Spanish and Chemistry. I’ve also volunteered in an ED in Costa Rica for 3 months and done a medical mission trip in Honduras and would love to do more in the future.

The rotation wouldn’t start until July of 2020 but I just wanted to stay on top of things as much as I can. I would love to do them in Arizona, Hawaii, California, Oregon, or back home in Washington if anyone is working in those states!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, really hope to hear back from some of you!