Application Cycle 2019-2020

On 9/5/2019 at 8:07 PM, k1226 said:

Congratulations on receiving an interview invitation, that is so exciting!!

Unfortunately, I do not have any details about the interview, but if I were to give any advice (granted, I know this is generic interview advice), it would be to come prepared with questions to ask, enjoy the experience and don't be nervous! Everyone at the program is super welcoming, so there's not need to be nervous at all. 

In regards to the supplemental application, I would maybe email Denielle (Admissions Coordinator) tomorrow to verify whether or not you actually submitted one. I would guess that you have submitted a supplemental since you got an interview invite, but I would just check to make sure that everything is good to go!

Again, congrats on the interview and good luck!!

Thank you so much! I did reach out to Danielle and was given the appropriate info! And thank you 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 7:34 PM, niqbal4 said:

Congrats! I interview on the 11th. How was the overall interview experience? How many interviewers were at your session?

Overall, it was a rather relaxed interview experience. It’s clear that they just want to get to know you and want to make sure you get a feel for their program. The whole experience took a little under 3 hours and you get a chance to interact with many different people (faculty, staff, and students).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, missarsims said:

Overall, it was a rather relaxed interview experience. It’s clear that they just want to get to know you and want to make sure you get a feel for their program. The whole experience took a little under 3 hours and you get a chance to interact with many different people (faculty, staff, and students).

16 hours ago, missarsims said:

Congrats on your acceptance! Do you plan on attending the program?

I was wondering if there is a deposit for the program once you're accepted? And if so, how long do you have to pay?

On 10/4/2019 at 7:34 PM, niqbal4 said:

Congrats! I interview on the 11th. How was the overall interview experience? How many interviewers were at your session?

My overall experience was a positive one. It's clear they just want to get to know you and let you have a chance to ask any questions you have about the program. Everyone was nice, and they all understood how nervous people are on interview days so they did their best to get everyone to relax. Honestly, it was one of my most relaxed interview days I've had, so I wouldn't be too concerned going into the interview.