Need last minute Medical Terminology course online

Hello, I got accepted to a school from the waitlist and have about 2.5 weeks to complete 1 more credit hour of medical terminology (I have 1, need 2). Does anyone know of an online course that provides:

• A letter grade
  • Ability to send official transcript to the school
  • has credit hours listed on the transcript with the letter grade (not Continuing Education Units)

I found an old post on this forum where someone stated that signed up for the University of San Diego online course and completed it in a few days. I just opened the course and on the home page it says i need to allocate 14 days per credit hour (so 28 total) minimum to complete the course. I am going to call back in the morning to confirm because I was previously told by one of their student services representatives that I could indeed finish it in a week if I put in the work for it.

As a backup though, does anyone out there know of a similar online program I could purchase and start working on immediately and finish quickly that meets the 3 criteria I listed above?

Thank you!

I did the one at San Diego. I literally did it in a week. When I started the course I called the instructor and explained my urgency. She was super nice and the second I completed the course she I emailed her and she submitted my final grade that day. I was able to get my transcript the next day. It’s a 2 credit hour graduate course and comes on a University of San Diego transcript with a letter grade.