What's more important is what's on it (and equally what is NOT on it if not relevant).  Don't worry about length

I would respectfully disagree on the length statement. We’re going through this right now, and have in the recent past for another provider. More than two pages is too long. It should be a quick glance and I can obtain all the necessary information that I need. I can’t believe all the formats that I’m seeing people deliver. If a provider, tell me where, how long, and in what field. I don’t need a detailed listing of every last thing you’ve ever done. Don’t leave time lapses unexplained! I saw a resume this past week where the name was a font size of at least 32! This feeling was shared by four other folks as well.

3 hours ago, GetMeOuttaThisMess said:

I would respectfully disagree on the length statement. We’re going through this right now, and have in the recent past for another provider. More than two pages is too long. It should be a quick glance and I can obtain all the necessary information that I need. I can’t believe all the formats that I’m seeing people deliver. If a provider, tell me where, how long, and in what field. I don’t need a detailed listing of every last thing you’ve ever done. Don’t leave time lapses unexplained! I saw a resume this past week where the name was a font size of at least 32! This feeling was shared by four other folks as well.

Fair enough.  I think we're essentially saying the same thing, though.  Tell me what I need to know, leave out the fluff.  If it's 2 pages , don't stress about cutting it to 1 if you need that space to tell me about your experience.  If it's 1, don't do dumb things like giant font to stretch it to 2.