NEW YORK: St.Johns University 2019-2020

4 hours ago, fatima said:

Hi guys,

I submitted my application  received an email that says, “You are invited to learn more about St. John's University Graduate Schools.” I was wondering if anyone else received that email.

Yes. I have. I believe this is the supplemental application. However, I am not sure if I need to send in my LORS and official transcripts again to St. John's University.  

20 hours ago, raazk10 said:

Yes. I have. I believe this is the supplemental application. However, I am not sure if I need to send in my LORS and official transcripts again to St. John's University.  

Yes it is supplemental. If you log in, it shows you what documents they have received so far and what documents they are missing. When i logged in, the only thing that was missing was supplemental. Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 9:36 PM, mellyr22 said:

Hi I’m sorry to hear that. I received an invitation for an interview beginning of October for different dates in November.

confused - i thought you said you received an interview invitation on September 25th? not beginning of October..

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 2:24 PM, prepizzlea said:

Got my acceptance today via email

Hi any tips on interviewing? I have my first one in October. I didn't get in because I was super nervous and it showed. I had my second and it went much better. I have a third one coming and want to know where I can improve so I can get better.

• Like 1