bwood93

Utah: Rocky Mountain University 2019-2020

Just received my interview invite as well. They have 5 interview dates per the invitation: October 21, 25, 28, November 1, 4.

Schedule is from 8:30am to 2:30pm 

Good luck to everyone!!

I just received my interview invite today.  All five interview dates were still available (October 21, 25, 28, November 1, 4.)  I chose October 21st.  Good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing you there. 

Hey all! I am really excited to interviewing at RMUOHP.  I hope to get a chance to meet all of you either in the interview process or afterwards! I am interviewing Oct 28th. If anyone wants to connect before hand let me know. 

• Like 2

I received an invite to interview an hour ago. I am so excited to interview at RMUoHP!! 

Edited by sman33

Curious to know if anyone has got the rejection letter? I was hoping to hear from Rocky Mountain soon, but I don’t know if the delay in correspondence means a potential invite if someone turns down an invitation to interview or if it is just a rejection in the works. 

@FLYFLY123 I spoke with someone who interviewed with Rocky Mountain last year and she said that one of the activities they did was almost like an escape room. They had to work together to solve some sort of a problem. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to really talk to her at length.

• Like 1

I have an interview on 10/21. I will be flying in saturday night. If anyone wants to meet up and hike or something let me know! 

@Chang2018  Excited to meet everyone, i'll be interviewing Oct 28! Would like to connect with others interviewing that day as well if possible. I'll be flying in on Oct 26

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JchurchPA24 said:

Got an email today that their interviews are full as of right now...

Me too... but luckily I have interviews elsewhere (and ones much closer to home since I’m from the east coast)

Does anyone know what the interview style is like? Some other schools I'm interviewing at are MMI, so I just want to make sure I'm ready for that in **less than two weeks**!! EEK! 🙂  

I got an email that the interviews were full and then two days later was offered an interview! Unfortunately I may not be able to attend the date they have offered. 

On 10/11/2019 at 1:36 PM, Chang2018 said:

Hey all! I am really excited to interviewing at RMUOHP.  I hope to get a chance to meet all of you either in the interview process or afterwards! I am interviewing Oct 28th. If anyone wants to connect before hand let me know. 

Hi! I am interviewing the same date. I will send you a PM to connect!!

EDIT to add: the forum won't let me send PMs for 72 more hours (huh?). So, please feel free to send me one as I'd love to connect with those who are also interviewing on October 28! Good luck, everyone!

Edited by whaaat

@futurepastudent4 I received an additional confirmation email directly from Rocky Mountain just last week.

Edit: to clarify a bit, I received the interview invite on October 10 and I signed up for October 25 that same day. I then received an email from Rocky Mountain on October 17 to confirm the date and provide additional info about the interview.

Edited by sjrack