Utah: Rocky Mountain University 2019-2020

On 10/11/2019 at 1:36 PM, Chang2018 said:

Hey all! I am really excited to interviewing at RMUOHP.  I hope to get a chance to meet all of you either in the interview process or afterwards! I am interviewing Oct 28th. If anyone wants to connect before hand let me know. 

Hi! I am interviewing the same date. I will send you a PM to connect!!

EDIT to add: the forum won't let me send PMs for 72 more hours (huh?). So, please feel free to send me one as I'd love to connect with those who are also interviewing on October 28! Good luck, everyone!

Edited by whaaat

@futurepastudent4 I received an additional confirmation email directly from Rocky Mountain just last week.

Edit: to clarify a bit, I received the interview invite on October 10 and I signed up for October 25 that same day. I then received an email from Rocky Mountain on October 17 to confirm the date and provide additional info about the interview.

Edited by sjrack