MisterP

2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

Mississippi college is a little later than most schools. Application was verified in 6/24. Anyone know when interviews start?

12 hours ago, Googlebrain said:

Mississippi college is a little later than most schools. Application was verified in 6/24. Anyone know when interviews start?

Looking at last year's posts, it looks like the end of August!

On 6/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, MisterP said:

I applied May 22nd, anyone hear anything?

Just got an interview invite for September 12/13!

• Like 2

Just got an interview invite for September 12/13!

Congratulations!! Did you receive the invite via email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, bdballar said:

Congratulations!! Did you receive the invite via email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did! Thank you!

• Like 1

Yes, I recieved an email a couple days after verification stating...

The Mississippi College Physician Assistant Program is very glad that you are interested in pursuing the healthcare profession as a physician assistant with us. This notification confirms the receipt of your CASPA verified application. Your application is under review for consideration into our program for the session commencing May 2020. 

• Upvote 1

Received an interview invitation for September 12/13 as well. I noticed that the accept/decline link for the interviews has an option to decline and request different dates. However, the only dates listed are for Sep 12/13. Anyone know if there will be more interviews? I've got family coming into town that weekend (birthday and anniversary weekend as well) and would love to attend a different date if they had any. Sent an email to Ms. Livingston Thursday but haven't heard back.

37 minutes ago, JdemK said:

Received an interview invitation for September 12/13 as well. I noticed that the accept/decline link for the interviews has an option to decline and request different dates. However, the only dates listed are for Sep 12/13. Anyone know if there will be more interviews? I've got family coming into town that weekend (birthday and anniversary weekend as well) and would love to attend a different date if they had any. Sent an email to Ms. Livingston Thursday but haven't heard back.

I emailed Ms. Livingston on Tuesday, and she was able to reschedule me for an interview on October 17-18. I would just try calling them on Monday. 

On 8/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, grace55 said:

I emailed Ms. Livingston on Tuesday, and she was able to reschedule me for an interview on October 17-18. I would just try calling them on Monday. 

@grace55 @JdemK I marked mine as needing to reschedule, and she got back to me a couple days later and put me down for October 17-18 as well.

Due to a recent acceptance, I just withdrew my application and cancelled my interview date. Hopefully this opens up an opportunity for one of you!

Hey guys, I withdrew my application and cancelled my interview as well. I hope one of y’all gets the invite, you've earned it! Best of luck to everyone!

I received an interview invitation for October 17th/18th but will be declining as well. Good luck to those who are interviewing!