Jump to content
MisterP

2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

Recommended Posts

Mississippi college is a little later than most schools. Application was verified in 6/24. Anyone know when interviews start?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Googlebrain said:

Mississippi college is a little later than most schools. Application was verified in 6/24. Anyone know when interviews start?

Looking at last year's posts, it looks like the end of August!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, MisterP said:

I applied May 22nd, anyone hear anything?

Just got an interview invite for September 12/13!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just got an interview invite for September 12/13!

Congratulations!! Did you receive the invite via email?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bdballar said:


Congratulations!! Did you receive the invite via email?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did! Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I recieved an email a couple days after verification stating...

The Mississippi College Physician Assistant Program is very glad that you are interested in pursuing the healthcare profession as a physician assistant with us. This notification confirms the receipt of your CASPA verified application. Your application is under review for consideration into our program for the session commencing May 2020. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received an interview invitation for September 12/13 as well. I noticed that the accept/decline link for the interviews has an option to decline and request different dates. However, the only dates listed are for Sep 12/13. Anyone know if there will be more interviews? I've got family coming into town that weekend (birthday and anniversary weekend as well) and would love to attend a different date if they had any. Sent an email to Ms. Livingston Thursday but haven't heard back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JdemK said:

Received an interview invitation for September 12/13 as well. I noticed that the accept/decline link for the interviews has an option to decline and request different dates. However, the only dates listed are for Sep 12/13. Anyone know if there will be more interviews? I've got family coming into town that weekend (birthday and anniversary weekend as well) and would love to attend a different date if they had any. Sent an email to Ms. Livingston Thursday but haven't heard back.

I emailed Ms. Livingston on Tuesday, and she was able to reschedule me for an interview on October 17-18. I would just try calling them on Monday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, grace55 said:

I emailed Ms. Livingston on Tuesday, and she was able to reschedule me for an interview on October 17-18. I would just try calling them on Monday. 

@grace55 @JdemK I marked mine as needing to reschedule, and she got back to me a couple days later and put me down for October 17-18 as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to a recent acceptance, I just withdrew my application and cancelled my interview date. Hopefully this opens up an opportunity for one of you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I withdrew my application and cancelled my interview as well. I hope one of y’all gets the invite, you've earned it! Best of luck to everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received an interview invitation for October 17th/18th but will be declining as well. Good luck to those who are interviewing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More