2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 8:38 PM, bdballar said:

Congratulations!! That’s so exciting! Would you mind sharing your stats and how the student dinner/interview process was for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I ended up getting into a school closer to me, so I gave up my seat. I really did like Mississippi, everyone was really nice and welcoming and I liked the faculty. The campus was really pretty, too. I actually didn't even go to the dinner, because I started to feel really sick around the end of that day. I wish I had though, and if I was going to go to the program, I would definitely regret not going. It would have been really valuable to get to talk to the students about the program, and that was the only opportunity to do so. But obviously whether you go or not doesn't affect your chances of getting in 🙂

The interview in general was good - the one thing I did not like was that the tour was given by a pre-med student there, I think, so she didn't know much about PA's or the program. 

I thought the MMI was very very fair, and I actually enjoyed it. If anybody has any questions, feel free to contact me! If this school was closer to me and cheaper, I would definitely choose it over my other two acceptances. My decision was mostly location and finance based.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...