2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, I recieved an email a couple days after verification stating...

The Mississippi College Physician Assistant Program is very glad that you are interested in pursuing the healthcare profession as a physician assistant with us. This notification confirms the receipt of your CASPA verified application. Your application is under review for consideration into our program for the session commencing May 2020. 

• Upvote 1

Received an interview invitation for September 12/13 as well. I noticed that the accept/decline link for the interviews has an option to decline and request different dates. However, the only dates listed are for Sep 12/13. Anyone know if there will be more interviews? I've got family coming into town that weekend (birthday and anniversary weekend as well) and would love to attend a different date if they had any. Sent an email to Ms. Livingston Thursday but haven't heard back.

37 minutes ago, JdemK said:

Received an interview invitation for September 12/13 as well. I noticed that the accept/decline link for the interviews has an option to decline and request different dates. However, the only dates listed are for Sep 12/13. Anyone know if there will be more interviews? I've got family coming into town that weekend (birthday and anniversary weekend as well) and would love to attend a different date if they had any. Sent an email to Ms. Livingston Thursday but haven't heard back.

I emailed Ms. Livingston on Tuesday, and she was able to reschedule me for an interview on October 17-18. I would just try calling them on Monday. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...