MisterP

2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

I was accepted after the 10/4 interview, but have declined the offer because I have decided to accept a seat with a different program. Best of luck to everyone and I really hope this opens up a spot for someone else!

On 11/1/2019 at 7:47 AM, josephandn said:

Received an interview for Jan 17! Hopefully still some seats open by then LOL

My thoughts exactly lol I’ll see you there! 

Greetings fellow classmates!

I'm from California and I got accepted to Rocky Mountain! I'm stoked and looking forward to everything and anything 🙂 

The purpose of this post is to casually throw it out there that I'm starting to look for housing in the Billings area and was wondering if there are any other out-of-state souls like me who would be interested in rooming with one another 🤔 

I'm the type of person in which I'd rather start looking now so (1) we can find a nice place and (2) we could get to know one another wayyyy in advance to determine if we're a good match! Message me directly if this my inquiry is something that resonates with you (i.e. if we're in the same boat 😎). . . 

-Amin