WMU Application Cycle 2019-2020

11 minutes ago, MelissaW83 said:

I just got the email they received all of my application materials on Monday. Does anyone know how long it takes them to go through and see if I meet all their requirements? Also does anyone know if they are holding any more interviews? 

this is my third cycle applying to them ; have interviewed twice ; so I’m hoping 😕 

i’m not sure how long it takes, but you are before the december 1st deadline so you should be fine. they will have more interviews because many people (myself included) are finishing up prerequisites that need to be submitted before the end of the year. 

16 minutes ago, MelissaW83 said:

I just got the email they received all of my application materials on Monday. Does anyone know how long it takes them to go through and see if I meet all their requirements? Also does anyone know if they are holding any more interviews? 

this is my third cycle applying to them ; have interviewed twice ; so I’m hoping 😕 

Not long! I was accepted for an interview about a week after they got my supplemental application. 

11 minutes ago, rosietheriveter said:

Hey guys! 
Anyone who interviewed on Nov 8th heard anything about conditional acceptances or rejections?

Not yet. They said we should get a response about 2-3 weeks after so possibly this Friday till the 29th. Fingers crossed we get in!! Those that interviewed on November 8th keep us posted if you hear anything! Good luck everyone!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FuturePAtobe said:

Received an email yesterday that my application was rolled over to the next set of interviews. I interviewed 11/8. Has anyone received a rejection or acceptance after initially having their application rolled over?

I also received the same email about my application being rolled over into the next set of interviews after interview on November 8th. 

On 11/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, FuturePAtobe said:

Received an email yesterday that my application was rolled over to the next set of interviews. I interviewed 11/8. Has anyone received a rejection or acceptance after initially having their application rolled over?

I received the same email after interviewing on 9/20. I’m taking no news as good news at the moment. They said at our interview that most good candidates get rolled over. Quite a few people I interviewed with already got rejection letters. Keep your hopes high! Still lots of time before all decisions are made. Good luck and hopefully we will be meeting next fall 🙂 

5 hours ago, akerria29 said:

Just received my conditional acceptance! I'm still in shock. My app was rolled over from the very first set of interviews, so for those of you who interviewed ages ago and still haven't heard back, THE HOPE IS ALIVE!! 😄 

Congrats! I too received my conditional acceptance today!! My interview was rolled over from the 11/8 interview though. I am soo happy, can’t wait to meet you all!:) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ummm123 said:

I haven’t. They said it would be 3-4 weeks

If it makes you both feel any better....I interviewed 9/20 and have been playing the waiting game since lol. I’ve gotten an email about being rolled over and another email asking if I was still interested in continuing my application. But no answer. Driving me crazy!! Good luck to everyone still waiting for an answer 🙏🏼