Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just got accepted from the Nov 13th interview, so excited to meet you all!

I just got my acceptance email yesterday as well! Very excited to meet everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just heard back from the 12/02 afternoon interview session!! Accepted!!! So shocked because I was pretty sure that I botched my interview since it’s my very first one and my first time applying 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Annez616 said:

Just heard back from the 12/02 afternoon interview session!! Accepted!!! So shocked because I was pretty sure that I botched my interview since it’s my very first one and my first time applying 

Congrats!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just heard back from the 12/02 afternoon interview, unfortunately I was not accepted.  Honestly, I performed horribly in my interview, so I was expecting it.  Best of luck to all who have been accepted and those who are still interviewing.  I believe they interview into Jan/Feb!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have any clue as to what the class size is for East falls? How many people they typically interview/how many interview dates?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 7:57 AM, sarahnPA said:

Does anyone know when the last interview date is?

1/14/20 is the last interview date for East falls  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bk5991 said:

1/14/20 is the last interview date for East falls  

Thank you! Do you know if they sent out invites yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 9:02 PM, bk5991 said:

Anyone have any clue as to what the class size is for East falls? How many people they typically interview/how many interview dates?

I was accepted from the 12/2 interview.  Very excited!

When I called to place a deposit I asked what the stats were.  She said last year ~2,500 applications came in and they let in 40-45 into the graduate program on top of what they do for the 3+2 program.  

Good luck to everyone applying.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, atreible said:

I was accepted from the 12/2 interview.  Very excited!

When I called to place a deposit I asked what the stats were.  She said last year ~2,500 applications came in and they let in 40-45 into the graduate program on top of what they do for the 3+2 program.  

Good luck to everyone applying.  

Were you in the morning or afternoon session? 

 

On 12/12/2019 at 9:02 PM, bk5991 said:

Anyone have any clue as to what the class size is for East falls? How many people they typically interview/how many interview dates?

I remember the PA students that day said they had a class of 50 something people 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 9:51 AM, sarahnPA said:

Thank you! Do you know if they sent out invites yet?

Yes because I got one. Will most likely cancel it as I got accepted to my dream school yesterday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Georgeeskandar said:

From your interviews, did you sense what they are looking for in an applicant? Thank you!

I got that feeling when I interviewed last month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be interviewing on January 14th! Can anyone who’s interviewed talk about how long the interview day goes? I have to catch a flight back home the same day and want to give myself enough time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More