Just got accepted from the Nov 13th interview, so excited to meet you all!

I just got my acceptance email yesterday as well! Very excited to meet everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard back from the 12/02 afternoon interview session!! Accepted!!! So shocked because I was pretty sure that I botched my interview since it’s my very first one and my first time applying 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Annez616 said:

Just heard back from the 12/02 afternoon interview session!! Accepted!!! So shocked because I was pretty sure that I botched my interview since it’s my very first one and my first time applying 

Congrats!  

• Like 1

Just heard back from the 12/02 afternoon interview, unfortunately I was not accepted.  Honestly, I performed horribly in my interview, so I was expecting it.  Best of luck to all who have been accepted and those who are still interviewing.  I believe they interview into Jan/Feb!

Anyone have any clue as to what the class size is for East falls? How many people they typically interview/how many interview dates?

On 12/11/2019 at 7:57 AM, sarahnPA said:

Does anyone know when the last interview date is?

1/14/20 is the last interview date for East falls  

15 hours ago, bk5991 said:

1/14/20 is the last interview date for East falls  

Thank you! Do you know if they sent out invites yet?

On 12/12/2019 at 9:02 PM, bk5991 said:

Anyone have any clue as to what the class size is for East falls? How many people they typically interview/how many interview dates?

I was accepted from the 12/2 interview.  Very excited!

When I called to place a deposit I asked what the stats were.  She said last year ~2,500 applications came in and they let in 40-45 into the graduate program on top of what they do for the 3+2 program.  

Good luck to everyone applying.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, atreible said:

I was accepted from the 12/2 interview.  Very excited!

When I called to place a deposit I asked what the stats were.  She said last year ~2,500 applications came in and they let in 40-45 into the graduate program on top of what they do for the 3+2 program.  

Good luck to everyone applying.  

Were you in the morning or afternoon session? 

On 12/12/2019 at 9:02 PM, bk5991 said:

I remember the PA students that day said they had a class of 50 something people 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:51 AM, sarahnPA said:

Thank you! Do you know if they sent out invites yet?

Yes because I got one. Will most likely cancel it as I got accepted to my dream school yesterday 

38 minutes ago, Georgeeskandar said:

From your interviews, did you sense what they are looking for in an applicant? Thank you!

I got that feeling when I interviewed last month. 

I’ll be interviewing on January 14th! Can anyone who’s interviewed talk about how long the interview day goes? I have to catch a flight back home the same day and want to give myself enough time!