I'll be giving up my interview spot at East Falls on 11/13, but good luck to everyone interviewing and congratulations to all that have been accepted!

On 10/31/2019 at 3:35 PM, apatterson798 said:

Interviewing on Nov 13th 

Anyone who already interviewed willing to give a breakdown of the day and how interview went?

I interviewed at the NJ campus. There were 8 of us there and started with an information session. The groups then split 4 and 4. First group went to interview while the second group stayed for a Q & A session and a tour. When the first group got done with interviews, we swapped. The interview was about 45 min- hour with a faculty member and a student! Hope this helps & good luck!

On 10/24/2019 at 9:29 AM, funkyrobot said:

Just got an Invite for the Nov 13th at 8am interview day!

Hey! I will be interviewing on Nov 13th and 8am also. I can’t seem to find their interview still. Is it group or MMI?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bernaTN said:

Hey! I will be interviewing on Nov 13th and 8am also. I can’t seem to find their interview still. Is it group or MMI?

It’s a 2:1 interview, hope that helps! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sarahnPA said:

Anyone know if they are still sending out invites for interviews at the East Falls campus?

I received an interview invite for November 13th @ 12PM. I got the invitation 11/5.

I gave up my acceptance for a spot at another program! Best of luck to the rest of you. I hope this opens up a spot for one of you at a fantastic program 🙂 

Edited by egrucelski

5 hours ago, alexowen2 said:

Has anyone heard back that interviewed at NJ campus on November 6th?

I haven't. But they did say there might be a delay because they're relocating offices.

Hang in there everyone. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, anonymouse4 said:

I just got my acceptance email from the Nov 6 interview. I accepted the offer 🙂 

Congrats! Also, way to make me super nervous about checking my email today. 😂

39 minutes ago, anonymouse4 said:

Congrats! I hear next week from the 11/13 interview. Hopefully I will be joining you!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, anonymouse4 said:

Same!! I accepted as well!! Congratulations!!!

• Like 1