2019-2020 TJU - East Falls

9 minutes ago, bernaTN said:

Yeah just received it today but I emailed to push it to a later date since I have another interview that same day. I can't remember exactly but I think I applied August 1st. I received a receipt email from them on August 12th. 

Thank you! I received an email from them on August 30th stating my application was in review. Hopefully I hear back soon!! 

• Like 1

Mine was verified on 7/8 by email from East Falls. This was in the email: "Your application is complete and is in review with our Admissions Committee. Should you be invited to an on-campus interview, interviews begin in August and continue through February. Interview invitations are sent via email." Can't worry too much if they have interviews through February. People with multiple acceptances will start to choose school and give yes or no to schools and they will continue their interviews.

2 hours ago, AndrewsOkay said:

Hey Everybody!

I was lucky enough to get an invite to interview at Jefferson NJ on Nov 6th.

Anyone else in that group? Also, those that have interviewed at Jeff NJ, what did you think? 😁

I really liked the program! The facilities are really nice. It was a pretty small interview group - only about 8 of us. We were divided into 2 groups. For my group the order was presentation, q and a session, tour, and the actual interview. Everyone I talked with during the day made me feel very welcome. I interviewed in September and got accepted! 

41 minutes ago, PAssion808 said:

I really liked the program! The facilities are really nice. It was a pretty small interview group - only about 8 of us. We were divided into 2 groups. For my group the order was presentation, q and a session, tour, and the actual interview. Everyone I talked with during the day made me feel very welcome. I interviewed in September and got accepted! 

That's fantastic! Hopefully I get to count myself among the accepted, but either way I wish you the best of luck.

I graduated from Jefferson's Lab Sciences program, and I only have positive things to say about the Jeff College of Health Professions. 

Do you know how many people they interview overall? I know they only accept ~40, so I wonder how competitive those seats are.

1 hour ago, AndrewsOkay said:

That's fantastic! Hopefully I get to count myself among the accepted, but either way I wish you the best of luck.

I graduated from Jefferson's Lab Sciences program, and I only have positive things to say about the Jeff College of Health Professions. 

Do you know how many people they interview overall? I know they only accept ~40, so I wonder how competitive those seats are.

Thanks! Best of luck to you too! Everyone says be yourself, but it’s so true. Be genuine and speak from the heart and I’m sure you’ll do great!

There are 8-11 am, 11-2 pm, and 2-5 pm interview times each interview day. So with 8 applicants at each session, that’s 24 each interview day. And it seems there is one interview day each month! So 24 x however many months they interview 🙂

2 hours ago, PAssion808 said:

Thanks! Best of luck to you too! Everyone says be yourself, but it’s so true. Be genuine and speak from the heart and I’m sure you’ll do great!

There are 8-11 am, 11-2 pm, and 2-5 pm interview times each interview day. So with 8 applicants at each session, that’s 24 each interview day. And it seems there is one interview day each month! So 24 x however many months they interview 🙂

I'll be sure to take that to heart! 

Thankfully the one thing I have plenty of is experiences in the field, so, hopefully I get to draw from that.

Thanks for your perspective. I can already tell Jeff has a eye for good students. 😝

• Like 1