2019-2020 TJU - East Falls

5 hours ago, davidgarcia105 said:

I received an interview invite to the NJ campus on 9/19 but will be flying in from out of state. For those that are local to the area, what airport do you recommend I fly to? I saw Philadelphia is closer to that campus than Newark, any suggestions? 

I would definitely fly to Philadelphia or Atlantic City. 

I have an interview at East Falls on 9/17! Two questions:

1. I'm trying to tally up how much tuition would be for the whole program but I only see the $46,250 tuition for 1 year. Would I just double this for the 2 year tuition or do clinical year rates differ?

2. What's the East Falls class size? Most recent PANCE data says 77 people took the test in 2018 but I'm guessing this is between at least 2 campuses.

Edited by HelloItsMe10

On 9/14/2019 at 9:55 AM, PAssion808 said:

Hey, for the NJ campus, does anyone know the reason why it moved from Atlantic City to Voorhees?

They said they wanted to create a larger area for clinical rotations. Being more centralized allowed clinical rotations to include Philadelphia and areas in Jersey. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 9:52 AM, HelloItsMe10 said:

I have an interview at East Falls on 9/17! Two questions:

1. I'm trying to tally up how much tuition would be for the whole program but I only see the $46,250 tuition for 1 year. Would I just double this for the 2 year tuition or do clinical year rates differ?

2. What's the East Falls class size? Most recent PANCE data says 77 people took the test in 2018 but I'm guessing this is between at least 2 campuses.

I've been trying to figure out the same thing! Any luck?