2019-2020 TJU - East Falls

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this is what my email said:

Thank you for your application for admissions to the Jefferson College of Health Professions Physician Assistant Studies Department - East Falls and/or New Jersey Campuses.

Your application is complete and is in review with our Admissions Committee. Should you be invited to an on-campus interview, interviews begin in August and continue through February. Interview invitations are sent via email. 

We receive a large number of applications for an extremely limited number of slots, and often have many more qualified candidates than available spaces.  Although we admit applicants on a rolling basis, it may take some time for you to receive a response.

If you have submitted an application for both the East Falls and New Jersey Campuses, the Admissions Committee will identify the campus which they feel will be the best fit for you. If your application is selected for an interview, you will be notified which campus you have been selected for at that time.  We consider each applicant individually in an effort to select candidates who are positioned for a successful academic experience. 

If you have applied to, or plan to apply to, the Center City Campus, please note that the admissions processes are separate and requires an independment application. 

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,                                                   

The Admissions Committee
Thomas Jefferson University
East Falls and New Jersey Campuses

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, mkprepa8 said:

I received an interview invite for August, 15 for the New Jersey Campus. Does anyone know how many students they accept per class? 

Congrats, I received an interview for 8/15 also! see you there 🙂

Cant find anywhere on their site how many people are enrolled in the class!

1 hour ago, Lynn96981 said:

Congrats, I received an interview for 8/15 also! see you there 🙂

Cant find anywhere on their site how many people are enrolled in the class!

Awesome, have you been to that campus? Do you know if it is easy to find transportation services around it (Uber, Lyft..etc.)?

On 7/24/2019 at 1:26 PM, mkprepa8 said:

Awesome, have you been to that campus? Do you know if it is easy to find transportation services around it (Uber, Lyft..etc.)?

On 7/24/2019 at 4:24 PM, Cristo26! said:

I got an invites for August 15th at the New Jersey Campus. Does anyone know how quickly they respond ( acceptance/ denied) after the  interview? 

I've heard anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 1:41 PM, Emiros said:

I have not received an interview invitation or a rejection yet. Is anyone else in the same position? I submitted and was verified 6/7. 

I have not received an invitation or rejection either. I submitted my application for the NJ campus on 6/5 and got an email from TJ on 6/21 verifying my application.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PAJess said:

I received my interview invite for East Falls August 13th! Does anyone know what the interview style is for East Falls? Or in general any helpful information about the interview?

I emailed them to ask (I am interviewing at the New Jersey campus) and they said it is only 1 individual interview with two people (one faculty member and one current PA student), not exactly sure if both campuses have the same style of interviews!

Edited by mkprepa8