Touro College 2019-2020 Application Cycle (Bayshore CAMPUS)

Hi everyone! Congratulations to everybody getting accepted to Touro Bayshore class of 2023! 
Once you guys put down your deposit and all formalities are completed, you will get an email with the Facebook group as well as further information and forms in regards to the program! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Islandq said:

Hi everyone! Congratulations to everybody getting accepted to Touro Bayshore class of 2023! 
Once you guys put down your deposit and all formalities are completed, you will get an email with the Facebook group as well as further information and forms in regards to the program! 

Hi! How many ppl are on the fb group as of today? 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:05 PM, NewPAapplicant said:

I had an interview on 4/6 and haven’t heard anything back yet. I think they went on break Wednesday because of the holiday, so I’m not sure when we will hear back. 

I am in the same situation! Have you heard anything or contacted anyone? Thanks!

Hello!

For those who were accepted to Bayshore or Manhattan, I have a question about the supplemental application. When you are submitting those direct patient contact and shadowing forms, did you take pictures of those forms after PAs or supervisors completed them, convert them to files the CASPA accepts, and upload them to CASPA? Or did you scan them and upload them to CASPA?

THANKS! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey folks, I just want to clarify my understanding about the supplemental application for Manhattan or Bayshore. It the supplemental application just the two forms, direction patient care form and PA shadowing forms that I download from CASPA? I will have my supervisors/PA  fill them out and upload them on CASPA, including paying for confirmation number?

• 2 years later...

Can anyone shed some light into program specifics? How is your schedule set up? In person? How many tests a week? School/life balance (not working & plan on having no life don’t worry! Just curious if students have time to get to the gym for an hour 2x a week. Keeping a strict routine with staying active always made me more productive)…if someone has a wedding on a Saturday night, will they be able to go?