Touro College 2019-2020 Application Cycle (Bayshore CAMPUS)

14 hours ago, Deanakay said:

I applied to bay shore and Manhattan and haven’t heard back from either. Anybody got interview invites to either of these locations? 

Bayshore has had 2 interview sessions already and are projecting to have about 6-8 more. This years applicants number was the highest it’s been in a long time 

• 3 weeks later...

For those who already had their interviews (ONLY BAYSHORE) can you please share when you submitted your application? I applied to this program in June. I have heard back from programs that I applied to much later in the cycle, but I have heard nothing but crickets from Touro. I’m not sure if I should reach out to them 😕

Hey everyone!

I just got accepted into the program at the Bay Shore location last Friday and interviewed Monday the 24th, extremely excited to meet everyone. Does anyone know if there is an accepted student Facebook page or anything like that?

Thanks

Edited by Mwells14
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mwells14 said:

Hey everyone!

I just got accepted into the program at the Bay Shore location last Friday and interviewed Monday the 24th, extremely excited to meet everyone. Does anyone know if there is an accepted student Facebook page or anything like that?

Thanks

Hey! Congrats on your acceptance! I am also accepted into the program, I have not heard of the Facebook page yet! 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 8:17 AM, Mwells14 said:

Hey everyone!

Thanks

On 3/2/2020 at 8:34 AM, Islandq said:

Hey! Congrats on your acceptance! I am also accepted into the program, I have not heard of the Facebook page yet! 

Are you able to share any specifics of how the interview was? How did you feel about the environment, faculty’s approach and the quality of the program? And did you receive any insight from current students there? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t worry you will hear back from them soon, I applied end of June last year and waited a long time without hearing from them. However I was still called for an interview just recently. Give it a week or two more. If not, then email them. It might be due to all the stress of Corona virus outbreak which further delays the review  process. 

On 3/13/2020 at 2:27 PM, Krist97 said:

Is anyone else still waiting for a response from Touro bayshore? I haven’t received word since my application was forwarded to the PA committee 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...