Touro College 2019-2020 Application Cycle (Bayshore CAMPUS)

8 minutes ago, KG0419 said:

Anyone know if there are anymore interview dates for NUMC program?

I believe there is one more interview date for NUMC either October or November. I attended their open house and they did say that will be conducting one more interview for NUMC

• Like 1

Hi!! I was accepted into the NUMC program. Anyone else?? I would love to get to know some people that will be attending also. Anyone know if there is a group created for admitted students or anything?

1 hour ago, nhpa2019 said:

Hi!! I was accepted into the NUMC program. Anyone else?? I would love to get to know some people that will be attending also. Anyone know if there is a group created for admitted students or anything?

When were you accepted?

Hi, congratulations to the ones who got accepted. I am planning to apply to Touro, but I am lacking of PCE, I do have volunteers hours more than 200 at nursing education dep at the hospital. and 100 PA shadowing hours, plus 150 community hours. I have phlebotomist, BLS and EKG certifications. I do have all prereps. But I don't know If that is enough to apply?

Edited by Leydi

I’m guessing they will only interview for Bayshore after all the NUMC interviews are done? I’m not sure if it’s a single committee in charge of all the programs

4 minutes ago, Delee77 said:

I’m guessing they will only interview for Bayshore after all the NUMC interviews are done? I’m not sure if it’s a single committee in charge of all the programs

I am thinking the same thing too. I think the committee might be the same for both bayshore and numc. still waiting to hear from touro bayshore. best of luck to you

• Like 1

Hi guys!

Have any interview invites been sent out for Bayshore? If so, do they at least send an email saying that you weren’t invited?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Laurrr18 said:

Hi guys!

Have any interview invites been sent out for Bayshore? If so, do they at least send an email saying that you weren’t invited?

I applied in July and haven’t heard anything yet.

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 PM, baylor2018 said:

So they haven’t sent out any interview invites yet? 

Not sure about any but when I called in November, they would be sending them out after the application deadline.