Jump to content

Touro College 2019-2020 Application Cycle (Bayshore CAMPUS)

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, KG0419 said:

Anyone know if there are anymore interview dates for NUMC program?

I believe there is one more interview date for NUMC either October or November. I attended their open house and they did say that will be conducting one more interview for NUMC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!! I was accepted into the NUMC program. Anyone else?? I would love to get to know some people that will be attending also. Anyone know if there is a group created for admitted students or anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nhpa2019 said:

Hi!! I was accepted into the NUMC program. Anyone else?? I would love to get to know some people that will be attending also. Anyone know if there is a group created for admitted students or anything?

When were you accepted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, congratulations to the ones who got accepted. I am planning to apply to Touro, but I am lacking of PCE, I do have volunteers hours more than 200 at nursing education dep at the hospital. and 100 PA shadowing hours, plus 150 community hours. I have phlebotomist, BLS and EKG certifications. I do have all prereps. But I don't know If that is enough to apply?

Edited by Leydi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m guessing they will only interview for Bayshore after all the NUMC interviews are done? I’m not sure if it’s a single committee in charge of all the programs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Delee77 said:

I’m guessing they will only interview for Bayshore after all the NUMC interviews are done? I’m not sure if it’s a single committee in charge of all the programs

I am thinking the same thing too. I think the committee might be the same for both bayshore and numc. still waiting to hear from touro bayshore. best of luck to you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys!

Have any interview invites been sent out for Bayshore? If so, do they at least send an email saying that you weren’t invited?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Laurrr18 said:

Hi guys!

Have any interview invites been sent out for Bayshore? If so, do they at least send an email saying that you weren’t invited?

 

I applied in July and haven’t heard anything yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 PM, baylor2018 said:

So they haven’t sent out any interview invites yet? 

Not sure about any but when I called in November, they would be sending them out after the application deadline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More