USC Keck 2019-2020

On 2/22/2020 at 7:10 PM, Pa98173jd said:

It was amazing meeting you all today. I just want to share some information that we were told at the debriefing. There are no more interview dates. The last few acceptances will be issued March 5th (6th at latest). Good luck to everyone!!

Thank you for letting us know!

Im curious, has anyone on the alternate list heard back? I remember they said at the alternate list info session that anyone could hear back at any time, or perhaps I heard wrong? Thanks!

5 hours ago, singingmango said:

Thank you for letting us know!

Im curious, has anyone on the alternate list heard back? I remember they said at the alternate list info session that anyone could hear back at any time, or perhaps I heard wrong? Thanks!

They informed us that they take about 10 people off the waitlist at anytime before the start of the semester. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2020 at 7:12 PM, prePA1020 said:

Hey guys! This a little off-season, I know, but I’m getting ready to apply and I have a question for those who were accepted- When was the deposit deadline/ the deadline to accept the offer? Was it dependent on the offer date (e.g. “30 days after acceptance”) or the same for everyone (e.g. “March 1st”)? 
Thanks 🙂

I’m sure this was standard for every interview, but the commitment deadline I had was 10 days from the offer of admission. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

I think the upcoming class is full now. I see 64 people now on the Facebook group and that has been a good indicator I've seen with other programs.

A good chunk of people in the Facebook group are 1st/2nd year students! I definitely don’t think this should be an indicator for losing hope! A lot of my friends from previous years got off the waitlist close to April or May 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...