USC Keck 2019-2020

On 1/29/2020 at 11:05 AM, tn2014 said:

I know how you feel!! Especially since they pushed back the date to 2/6 😞 But good luck and hope we both get good news next week. 🙂

Same it’s almost been a month it feels like forever to possibly receive a rejection LOL I’m excited to see what happens no matter what. I’m guessing if they meet 2/6 they will call 2/7 (Friday) for acceptance right? Does anyone from the last round of acceptance know if they call next day or the following Monday?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UciGirlPA said:

Same it’s almost been a month it feels like forever to possibly receive a rejection LOL I’m excited to see what happens no matter what. I’m guessing if they meet 2/6 they will call 2/7 (Friday) for acceptance right? Does anyone from the last round of acceptance know if they call next day or the following Monday?

I think they called us the day they got together ? I’m not entirely positive but I think lol It was on a Thursday 🙂 

• Like 2

They called accepted applicants the day of their meeting after 6 PM CA time :) hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ln1993 said:

Wow congrats! Still haven't heard anything yet from January interview 😞 anyone else have any luck? 

Hang in there, they still might be notifying tomorrow!! I got my acceptance call today around 6:20 PM. Still in disbelief and so so excited to join the class this August! ✌🏼

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1