USC Keck 2019-2020

On 11/18/2019 at 5:13 PM, GoldCE said:

It looks like I'm lucky enough that I'm going to need to decide between a few programs, so I wanted to ask: 

What attracts you guys to USC? What do you like about the program? What have you heard about the program? Why do you want to attend PA school here?

Great quality of student life and it's a great PA program where anyone can find a niche to participate- even the traditional introverts. Overall, amazing curriculum and environment within the LA county. 

I couldn’t attend the November interview because I had an interview the day prior in Chicago. They rescheduled me to interview on January 11th, so there should be another interview session. I got accepted into a PA program in Chicago, so I might give up my interview. USC is such a great school but the tuition is so much higher than the other program. Any thoughts by people who have attended an interview session or has been accepted? Why USC? Is it worth the tuition? 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ln1993 said:

Hello all!! 

For those who have had an interview already, how does the parking situation work? Are we supposed to park at the nearby parking structure? (As shown on the map provided)

Thanks! 🙂

Yes, we park in the nearby parking structure as indicated on the map, I remember it was free so you don't have to worry about paying!:)

On 1/4/2020 at 8:36 PM, PATeeBee11 said:

Hey everyone! I'll be at the Jan 11th interview, anyone else I'll be seeing there? So excited!

And thanks to all who have commented, I really appreciated being able to go back and read through the tips and advice. Congrats to all those accepted and good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!!

Hi! Do you mind telling us when you received your interview invitation? Thanks!