USC Keck 2019-2020

On 8/28/2019 at 3:23 PM, Lovejoyprice said:

What is a blind interview? I will be there Sept 14th.

Last year it was a closed format.  The interviewers knew nothing about the applicant/ CASPA app/ supplemental.  Not sure if they are going with the same format this year, but I would be prepared for that.  

19 hours ago, ChellyBean said:

Those who got an interview, care to share your stats? I graduated from their Global Medicine Master's program and I wanted to come back to the school. Loved it so much.  

Sure! NP. 

GPA: 3.8

sGPA: 3.7

GRE: 295 (embarrassing, yeah)

HCE: 2000 hrs as MA

Im a former school administrator and got my pre-med studies at WashU. 

Good luck to you!

I too would appreciate any specific advice for this program on what to expect on interview day. I realize that as students or former interviewees you're not supposed to disclose certain details but any heads up would be appreciated.

I mostly am seeking clarification on what to expect for the student and alumni panel sections.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

So I received an email confirmation back in late July telling me that they received everything and that my application is ready for review. I just got the same email today telling me again that they received my application and is now ready  for review.

Should I be concerned that my application has somehow been pushed back for two months and with the 2nd automatic confirmation email, it hasn’t been reviewed until now?

Edited by lucyt

Hi everyone,
So I received an email confirmation back in late July telling me that they received everything and that my application is ready for review. I just got the same email today telling me again that they received my application and is now ready  for review.
Should I be concerned that my application has somehow been pushed back for two months and with the 2nd automatic confirmation email, it hasn’t been reviewed until now?

No, I just spoke to them. I already interviewed and received that same email. They sent it out to everyone so they know they are reviewing applications

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, lucyt said:

Hi everyone,

The same thing happened to me!!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Britt069 said:

For those who interviewed on the 14th didn’t she say we would find out on October 3rd and 4th if we got in? Admissions told me something different just now....

Yeah, they definitely told us 10/3 for those who interviewed on 9/14! What did admissions say?

1 hour ago, lucyt said:

Hi everyone,

i got the same???

32 minutes ago, Britt069 said:

Spring because it’s rolling admissions. I’m waiting for clarification because I think he was wrong or at least hope lol

Oh, hm that doesn't sound quite right...haha I'm pretty sure we will hear back before then!! Let me know when they get back to you with any clarification!

• Like 1