Hey everyone! I submitted my CASPA/supplemental app and sent the money order about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I still haven't received any notification that they received my materials/money order. Has this happened to anyone else?

@srf23 I received a confirmation e-mail saying "This serves to confirm that we have received your CASPA Application, Supplemental Application, and $50 processing fee. Your application is now complete and ready to be reviewed." I think I got this within a week of applying. 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 4:56 AM, thisishard said:

Does anyone know if the USC PA program has rolling admissions?

According to this doc no?

I submitted my app in Sept last cycle & got an interview for Feb where I met people who had submitted their app in June/July, if that helps.

HPA_CaliforniaPrograms_PA.pdf

Hello there,

Sent my CASPA  7/7

Received confirmation email 7/12

Got a 10-digits from USC today (8/3)

Best of luck to all of you. 🙂 

3 hours ago, Kingsley said:

Hello there,

Sent my CASPA  7/7

Received confirmation email 7/12

Got a 10-digits from USC today (8/3)

Best of luck to all of you. 🙂 

I received the 10-digits as well. Do you know what we're supposed to do with it? Do we fill out a separate application on their website?

Hi, does anyone know what we're supposed to do with the 10-digit ID? I tried to make a youSC account but it looks like thats only if you're applying to their undergraduate/graduate programs (not through CASPA or some other application service) so I'm confused about what the next steps are

On 8/5/2019 at 10:28 AM, thisishard said:

Hi, does anyone know what we're supposed to do with the 10-digit ID? I tried to make a youSC account but it looks like thats only if you're applying to their undergraduate/graduate programs (not through CASPA or some other application service) so I'm confused about what the next steps are

Based on last years forum,  you don't need to do anything with the 10-digit ID. 

CASPA and Supplemental submitted on 6/1. On on 8/16 I received invitation to interview for 9/14. Anyone else receive an interview invitation?? Best of luck to everyone!! 

Edited by y1tenorio

2 hours ago, y1tenorio said:

CASPA and Supplemental submitted on 6/1. Received invitation to interview today (8/16/19). Anyone else receive an interview invitation?? Best of luck to everyone!! 

grats! when’s the interview date?

On 8/17/2019 at 2:01 PM, y1tenorio said:

Saturday, September 14! 

Do you know their contact email that you could share? Couldn’t find one on their website.

Edited by GATTACA

9 hours ago, Lovejoyprice said:

I got an interview for Sept 14th yesterday ( August 22nd). What is their interview format?

*Each applicant will participate in the following sessions on a rotating basis: Interview, alumni panel, and student panel.

I realize this is kind of shot in the dark but does anyone know if this will be a blind interview? Mine is coming up in a couple weeks now and I want to go into it as prepared as I can possibly be.

Edited by pajarobobo
grammar

6 hours ago, pajarobobo said:

I realize this is kind of shot in the dark but does anyone know if this will be a blind interview? Mine is coming up in a couple weeks now and I want to go into it as prepared as I can possibly be.

What is a blind interview? I will be there Sept 14th.