• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got my acceptance call as well! USC is my top choice and Im soo excited! best phone call I could have ever received! 🤩

I got my acceptance call at 8:11! I’m from Texas! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the call today!!! So excited to meet everyone!! To those still waiting: you got this!!! I’ll send you all some positive energy! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kingsley said:

Hello there,

Sent my CASPA  7/7

Received confirmation email 7/12

Got a 10-digits from USC today (8/3)

Best of luck to all of you. 🙂 

I received the 10-digits as well. Do you know what we're supposed to do with it? Do we fill out a separate application on their website?

Hi, does anyone know what we're supposed to do with the 10-digit ID? I tried to make a youSC account but it looks like thats only if you're applying to their undergraduate/graduate programs (not through CASPA or some other application service) so I'm confused about what the next steps are

On 8/5/2019 at 10:28 AM, thisishard said:

Hi, does anyone know what we're supposed to do with the 10-digit ID? I tried to make a youSC account but it looks like thats only if you're applying to their undergraduate/graduate programs (not through CASPA or some other application service) so I'm confused about what the next steps are

Based on last years forum,  you don't need to do anything with the 10-digit ID.